Sunday, September 30, 2007

Blog #3

For this blog I'm supposed to inventory everything that I've touched all day and determine wheter or not it's recyclable. Being that everyday I touch different things I'll list down the things that I normally use or touch on a daily basis. On any normal day the items that I touch or use are; toilet paper, tissue paper, writing paper, recites, plastic bags, paper towels, water bottles, juice bottles, grape stems, apple pits and seeds, banana peels, tuna fish cans, pens, milk cartons, Styrofoam cups, aluminum containers, deodorant stick, shampoo bottle, soap box, laundry detergent bottle, bleach bottle, cereal box andvideo games cases. Obviously there is more but that will be written during my two day experiment which be more detailed about daily uses. Just thinking about having to carry around all or some of these items kind of has me second guesing my topic choice. But I'm going to have to manage and ride it out.

No comments: