Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Blog #9

It's almost over!!! This is the second to last blog. I haven't had a chance to post because I wasn't feeling to well over the weekend. Once again, I've been trying to keep up with the recycling and all of the other stuff that I mentioned. My paper towel usage has really dropped which is a huge progress. In the past couple of weeks I think I've used only about five paper towels. I'm going to pat myself on the back for that.

Other than that I have been trying to keep up with being environmentally conscious. I'm definitely not going to stop after the class and the blogging end. I'm at a loss of what to say because I've already said everything that I wanted to. I guess it's only fair being that this is almost the last blog.

I'll post the last blog soon and finish off the blogs.

1 comment:

justicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.