Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blog #8

I didn't get a chance to post week 8 last week because my computer wasn't really cooperating with me and I was also finishing my media mid term. I will say this though....I really haven't done much sine blog #7. I've tried to reduce my daily impact but it's just so hard. No matter what I try to do something always messes me up. I did use less paper towels which I am proud of. If there's anything that I'm becoming better at, it's not using as much paper towels as I used to.

Believe it or not I still haven't found a glass bottle that I can carry around with me. I'm really thinking that there is some conspiracy against me. I've gone into different stores and supermarkets and I haven't been able to find anything. It's ridiculous. Other than that I've been keeping up with what I said that I would do. I've been recycling, throwing away anything that isn't and like I said before, I haven't been using as many paper towels.

The blogs are almost done so I'm hoping that I can do everything that I said that I was going to before the weeks are over. I'm really going to push for it. Kind of how runners push out the last couple of miles in a marathon. I'm almost there and I can't give up until I reach my goal.

No comments: