Friday, September 14, 2007

Help Save Earth....Now !!

This being my first blog and all I'm hoping that anyone who cares about ending or severely slowing down global warming, will do just that. There's simple things that everyone can do to help with ending global warming. Simple things such as recycling, using energy efficient air conditioners and, for those who can, buy hybrid cars. It's the small things that can make big impacts. Obviously the process of ending this problem will take years of hard dedication. It's not easy breaking out of old habits. When I was younger I never really put any interest into the whole idea of trying to save earth. As I got older something just clicked and I began to care about earth. I began to recycle and use less electricity. I'm not here trying to preach about the issue because that's just not me. All I am saying is that if people just started to really look at the whole picture of what we're doing to earth and not ignore it then we can prevent further destruction.

2 comments:

C. Jason Smith said...

Did you see the news about the polar ice cap melting so anyone can now sail through the North Pole? Dr. J

Twitty Tinkerbell said...

your views are very strong on the matter.it really is very rare to find a guy your age caring so much about this topic.keep it up