Friday, October 12, 2007

Blog #6

This past week I wrote in blog five about all of the things that I need to due in order to produce a more positive impact on the environment. I even listed the things that I need to focus on. Through out the week I tried to due all that I said that I would try to do. Well, unfortunately I didn't do what I said. I still bought plastic bottles and I used a lot of paper towels. It's really hard to not use those items. Believe me every time I used a paper towel or bought a plastic bottle I kept thinking in the back of my head how I wasn't being a positive impact.

I'm still looking for that glass bottle to keep refilling with but I can't seem to find one. I guess I'm gonna have to look a little harder. As for the paper towel issue, that I'm really going to have to work on because like I mentioned in my last blog my mom just bought a whole case of fifteen. That's just not right if you ask me. Just not fair at all. All I can say is that I'm going to try my best to do what I said I would and hopefully not disappoint.

1 comment:

C. Jason Smith said...

What odd videos you have. Hmm.