Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blog # 7

This past week once again I didn't live up to what I said that I would. Belive me I tried and the old habbits just won't cease. I must have bought at least 10 plastic bottles but I did use less paper towels. I did say that not using paper towels would be difficult for me. This week I really tried to not use any,which I didn't, but I did use a lot less. I am making some progress which is definitely a start.

As for the plastic bottle issue, I still can't find a glass bottle that I can reuse. I'm going to keep looking an hopefully I'll find one. Although I did buy some drinks that came in a glass bottle and I've kept them but the caps aren't very secure so I can't exactly bring them with me where ever I go. The thing that makes the plastic bottles an issue is that besides the fact that I can't find a glass bottle but when I got to the gym I need to keep myself hydrated. That forces me to buy a bottle of water.

The point to all of this is that the whole experiment has turned to be slightly more difficult than I expected. I don't plan on giving up but there are obstacles which isn't making this any easier.

1 comment:

suhail33 said...

yeaa... difficult it isss. especially with all the work we got.